Another one of those St. Patrick’s Day themed easy crafts for kids! This one’s a little messy — but the trade off is it doesn’t take too many supplies and it couldn’t be easier to produce. Remember tracing your hand to make a little turkey? It’s nothing like that! Except for the fact that their hands are the main part of this fun craft – but this isn’t some easy turkey trace, this is fun hand painting.
- Orange paint
- Peach colored paint
- Paint brushes
- Green and black craft foam
- Yellow button
- Sharpie or black marker
- Paint all of your child’s fingers except for the thumb orange and paint their palm peach.Stamp on the paper.
- Paint just the top of their palm orange for some hair.
- Allow the paint on the paper dry and make sure your child washes their hands since the fun stuff is coming up.
- Cut a hat out of the green craft foam and a stripe for the hat out of the black foam.
- Have your kids glue the hat and stripe on their little leprechaun.
- Glue a yellow button on the hat.
- Using a sharpie, let your child give a face to their leprechaun!