Yes! This is the last St. Patrick’s Day post of this year – but I saved the best for last. It’s kind of like doing an easter egg hunt except the easter eggs are sparkly and easier to make. It’s the absolutely cutest St. Patrick’s day idea from Moon Frye, a St. Patrick’s day scavenger hunt:
St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
Looking for the perfect party activity for your Irish-themed bash? Try our St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt game…easy and fun to make, and even more fun to play! Simply create the “gold” pieces, hide around the house or backyard, and let your little leprechauns-in-training have a blast collecting their treasure.
- Gold paint
- Paint brush
- Gold glitter
- Glitter alphabet stickers
- Glue adhesive spray
- Paint several rocks with gold paint. Let them dry completely.
- Decorate all the gold rocks with St. Patty’s themed words like “luck.”
- Save one special rock to be decorated with glitter. Spray the rock with adhesive glue.
- Pour the gold glitter on top until the entire rock is covered.
- Hide all the rocks in your home or backyard and let the kids begin their gold scavenger hunt!
- Whoever finds the special glitter gold rock is the winner!