Make some cool and interesting Tie-Dye Easter Eggs!
- Paper towels
- Blown out eggs or hard boiled eggs
- Water sprayer with a mix of a bit of vinegar and water
- Plastic wrap
- Food coloring
1. First place a couple of layer of paper towel on top of some plastic wrap.
2. Spray the vinegar and water mix to dampen the paper towel.
3. With the food coloring of your choice, make designs or random splatters onto the paper towel.
4. Wrap up your eggs tightly with the paper towel and spray the vinegar and water mix.
5. Take the plastic wrap and wrap up the paper towel and egg. Let the food coloring set in for at least an hour before opening.
Enjoy your fun and easy Tie-Dye Easter Eggs!