With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner now is the time to start figuring out the tasty treat you plan on creating for the day for the wearing of the green. Instead of just picking up a container of shamrock cookies from the supermarket, why not invest a little time in a semi-homemade treat that’ll please your whole family? This St. Patrick’s day snack recipe is from Spoonful.
- Refrigerated breadstick dough
- Green sugar sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to the temperature indicated on the breadsticks package.
- Spray a foil-lined cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Take three breadsticks from the package and shape into hearts. Position so they form a clover shape, pressing the edges together. Take a remaining piece of breadstick dough and attach at the center to form a stem.
- Sprinkle with green sugar and cinnamon to add sweetness.
- Bake for the indicated length of time. Remove, allow to cool, and serve.
It’s nothing too complicated but it does offer a homemade touch to your St. Patty’s Day plans.